<div class=”et_pb_module et-waypoint et_pb_nextend_smart_slider_3_fullwidth_1 et_pb_animation_off”><iframe class=”n2-ss-slider-frame” style=”width: 100%;” src=”https://bronzeme.co.za?n2prerender=1&n2app=smartslider&n2controller=slider&n2action=iframe&sliderid=2&hash=076ba127ea6d9392b46bb306a6a5ef03″ width=”300″ height=”150″ frameborder=”0″></iframe></div>
- Exfoliate!!!!! NO OIL BASED EXFOLIATOR: Use sugar or salt to clear away dry, dead skin cells. Always exfoliate 12/24 hours before tanning. Rinse off & then dry thoroughly.
- The SOAP you use before your tan is just as important as after. Avoid bar soaps or in shower moisturizers, these products can neutralize the DHA bronzing reaction within the skin. It is best to use a PH BALANCING, CLEAR LIQUID soap, free of SLS and sulfate. Look for a soap that is as natural as possible and made for sensitive skin. Try Johnson & Johnson Top-To-Toe Liquid Wash.
- WAXING/SHAVING should be done 24 hours prior to your tanning session & never after.
- Certain CHEMICALS can affect the quality of your tan & should be avoided for your session e.g. perfume / deodorant / moisturizer / make-up & oil-based cosmetics.
- Do not MOISTURIZE prior to tanning as this will create a barrier to the tan. If possible, avoid moisturizing at all in the 12 hours prior to your tan.
- Clothes – wear loose, dark clothes with open shoes.
- Avoid WETTING the hands or body for the first 4-6 hours after your tan as this will affect the development.
- Use a large Make up Brush to dust BABY POWDER in fold areas, so you can comfortably spend the day withour deodorant. Yorba have an organic powder.
- Avoid TOUCHING the skin with your hands as the bronzer will transfer to palms and they will tan also. (Toothpaste or baby oil will remove any staining of the palms if this does happen)
- Avoid EXERCISE for 4-6 hours after the session.
- Excessive SWEATING at night may cause rub off onto bed linen.
- Pale/Hard to tan skin: 8-12 hours.
- Medium/Sallow skin: 6-8 hours.